WHO ARE WE?
We are a company from the South–East of Poland. Our main activity is welding, assembly and erection of steel constructions. Our professional, well–trained management and the skilful workers can operate the most modern tools and machinery both on-sites and workshops. If needed, they can also work on CNC machinery, use grit blasting cabins, metallisation units and painting cabins to prepare the surface of the material properly.
Our company uses the most effective methods and current human resources system to support clients in the world for the on-site services connected with steel constructions such as: assembly works, welding and painting performances and finally also the erection of different kinds of structures at various building sites. Our qualified teams enable us to fill orders and perform projects in conformity with the international industry standards, which guarantees quality, flexibility, reliability, safety and environmental issues at the most competitive prices.
ALWAYS HAVING IN MIND, OUR PRIMARY BUSINESS GOAL : “CLIENT’S SATISFACTION”
All the conditions mentioned above create a solid foundation for the future working relationships with our teams and partners. The employees who are going to perform works abroad are socially insured in Poland and possess all the necessary documents such as A1, local registration or residence permits. The fiscal costs and social matters are dealt with by our consultancy office where all information and data on our contracts and proper performance are at disposal.
CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT IS OUR MAIN PRIORITY:
OUR COMPANY IS REGISTERED IN FOLLOWING COUNTRIES AND WORKS IN ACCORDANCE WITH ADMINISTRATION/SOCIAL RULES IN :
OUR QUALIFIED PERSONNEL IS IN POSSESSION OF:EU STANDARD CERTIFICATES AS:
– VCA/SCC safety trainings and regularly safety certificates and training following law
– EN 287–1/ EN 9606-1 in common methods: MIG 131; MAG 135,136,138; TIG 141, MMA 111; SAW 121;
Stud Arc Welding 783; Air Arc Gouging 871; Oxygen Cutting 81 – in all material groups
– sky workers, forklifts, cranes – operators, riggers, tack welders – within assembling and erection activities.
– medical examinations and insurances, as well as risk approach plan and safety instructions to their job.
AMONG THE OTHER JOBS, OUR EMPLOYEES ARE ABLE TO PERFORM THE FOLLOWING MAIN ACTIVITIES:
– welding (all types of steel and alloys),
– painting (abrasive blasting, metallization, airless spray painting)
– fitting and piping works.
– mechanical works and machining,
– all kind of assembling – mounting
– support by our engineering – design and project management
Organizing qualified teams is an important area of our business. We focus on responding to our clients’ needs by acting within the project framework, in a wide range of professions, at any term or in any place. Quality of our services and customer satisfaction are our major aims at all times which results in a respective attitude towards both our employees and partners. We are sure that our company has the ability to become your competitive partner to support you in the long term and provide satisfactory terms and conditions of our cooperation.
TIME IS MONEY AND DEADLINES ARE THERE TO BE MET,
THEREFORE WE ALWAYS DELIVER AND ACT ON TIME!